ZPT - Zope Page Templates (Original Front Page)¶
This is the home page for the Zope Page Template project. This project seeks to establish website production harmony through the seamless integration of the three separate domains: Presentation, Content and Logic.
- Project Vision
- Release Plan
- Closed Proposals
- Proposed Changes
- IRC Chat Sessions
- Obsolete Template Attribute Language Expression Syntax
- Presentation Templates
- Presentation Designer
- Python Expression Reference
- Macro Expansion for TAL (or METAL)
- Template Attribute Language
- Template Attribute Language Expression Syntax
- Discuss TALES
- Repeat Variable
First time here? Please start with Project Vision. Things evolve quickly, so keep an eye of RecentChanges.
Download releases of the software. Also see the Release Plan and Historical Change Log for TAL, Page Templates, and ZTUtils.
Use Proposed Changes page to discuss new features.
- Overview documentation
- A DTML user’s Introduction to Page Templates
- Jim’s Presentation Templates, presentation at the 9th International Python conference. This is a bit out of date, but should give a general feel for page templates.
- An early draft Python Expression Reference
- Developer Notes for those who want to develop Products using ZPT.
- Tone’s METAL Howto gives a brief introduction to macros.
Project leader: firstname.lastname@example.org